Good morning, awesome sisters –
I am writing a quick blog today to ask you for stories of hope. One of the things I have experienced in my own journey is a lack of joy-filled stories concerning marriages where the woman is high desire. There seems to be plenty abounding where the wife finally realized that she needed to care for her husband & God helped her to “awaken”. I believer, however, that there are stories where the husband found life & healing in the marriage bed. Or perhaps, a story where the wife learned how to connect better with her husband & that in turn bettered the marriage bed.
Whatever the case, if you have a story of hope, would you be willing to share it? If so, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to change your name or write anonymously if that is what you need to do. Also, please make sure you get permission from your husband to share his side of the story. 🙂
A few questions to think about when you write:
– How did you feel when you discovered you were a high drive wife?
– Were there any things God spoke to you concerning your marriage bed that you stood on?
– What was the path your husband took to hearing your heart & responding? How did that come about?
– Was there anything specific holding your husband back?
– What truths about marriage & God did you discover in the process?
No need to answer each question, just some thoughts to get you going.
Hoping to hear stories I can share with others on this journey,